Monday, August 13, 2007

Doctor's Appointment and...

...Carly has a blog now too!!!

I just got back from my Doctor's appointment and everything is looking good. We heard the baby's heartbeat and Dr. P told me I was "blossoming", which really means I'm just getting bigger, but whatever! It will be interesting to see if I get any bigger with this one than I did with the boys, since it's my third. My friend Stacey watched the boys for me, and we all had lunch together. She made this really great vegetable salad...she just cut up tomatoes, cucumber, fresh corn and mixed it with some balsamic vinaigrette. It was so good, I couldn't stop eating it. It will go really well with the Snickers I'm about to eat! :)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yay for a good dr. visit! Post pics of your growing belly. :) Also, I think you and I are more alike than you realize!!!!

Lindsay said...

I think so too! I need to take some pictures of my belly, I've been bad about that this pregnancy, I don't think I've even taken one. I'll try to get on that.

Carly O'Quinn said...

We should do a weekly pic of our bellies so we can watch them 'blossom' through the 2nd and 3rd trimesters!