Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I can't turn it off...

My boys are in bed, I should be doing a number of things, taking a nap, paying bills, cleaning out the upstairs room that the boys are moving into, reading a book...I'm not doing any of that. I'm frozen to my chair, my eyes glued to the TV...what am I watching you ask? I would usually only admit this to my closest friends, not to the blog world, but I know I'm not the only one who can't turn it off. Here is a hint..."What Time is it?"..."You are the Music in me"..."You know, right now, with you, it's finally starting to feel like summer."...I'm doing a little dance in my head. I really want to turn it off, I can't! Guesses anyone?

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

HSM2!! Yay! I watched it all weekend...even the sing-a-long. And yes, I did sing! :)

Unknown said...

its sooo cheesy. but i love it!
i haven't seen it all the way through yet...