Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day

I don't know about y'all, but I'm sure looking forward to this three day weekend. It will be nice to have Neal home from work for three days straight. I'm hoping that we can get some stuff cleaned up around the house. In the next few weeks, we are starting some renovations on our bonus room, turning it into the boys bedroom, so we need to do some major cleaning up there. Most of it is stuff that Neal has to go through to make the call on keeping it or throwing it away. I've worn myself out today cleaning bathrooms, washing sheets and getting all the laundry done before the weekend. I even got dinner ready this afternoon, so all I have to do is throw it in the oven here in a minute, which is good because I can hardly get up off the couch right now, I'm so tired. I'm not big yet, but my belly is starting to get in the way a little bit, just making normal movements a little more awkward and uncomfortable.

Hope you all have a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I like the new pic better. YOu can see you guys better.