Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I am Batgirl

Today was a normal, average day in Nashville. We went to Panerra for lunch for a friends birthday. I got the Portabella and Mozzarella Pannini and told the boys to be quiet 50 times. I did bribe them by telling them if they were extra good at lunch that I would get them a little treat at Target. They were really good, other than being a little loud, so they each got a little Batman dude, we are so into the superhero stage right now. All day today, I was Batgirl, Sam was Batman and Gabe was Wolverine (they don't even know who he is, but whatever!) That was how we had to refer to each other. When one of my friends said my name at lunch, Sam would say, no, she's Batgirl.

Then we went to Target and I got in a bad mood walking from the parking lot to the store because it's so HOT! I got halfway through the store and the constant talking and demanding finally wore me down, so I actually told both of them no more talking! That lasted a few aisles, and then they were back to their constant banter. I do love that they love talking to each other so much though. They have the funniest conversations.

The Weavers and us are trading babysitting this week so we can each go see The Bourne Ultimatum and have a date night, tonight was their night to go, so we got to watch Eli again. He was a little angel. He smiled and would babble at me when I said the word Gizuntite (how in the heck do you spell that? You know what I'm talking about though, right? I sneezed and told myself Giz-un-tite). Tomorrow night, they get the boys and we get to go out! We haven't been to a movie together in forever. I'm going to be thinking all day about where I want to go for dinner. Has anyone else seen Bourne? I've heard it's really good...

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Steve saw it...loved it...said it was one of the movie ever. He saw it with the other pastors on staff. Funny how those husbands get to do fun stuff during the day while we're at home juggling kids sometimes! Have a great date night Batgirl! :) We are totally into super heroes too.

Unknown said...

we loved it!!! have fun!