Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tag, you're it!

I've been tagged by a friend named Liz!
Here is some life changing info about me...

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts or Habits about me:
1. My name is Lindsay and I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper, although, since I've been pregnant, I've switched to Coke. I allow myself one a day. About every 2 months or so, I decide I need to quit, so I wean myself off for a few weeks, then treat myself to one and get hooked again!

2. I love to organize...anything

3. I love to read, it is my escape from life. I can read a good book in 4 hours if I don't do anything else, I can read freakishly fast and still soak it all in. Problem is, when I read, I completely check out from life, so I have to be careful.

4. I love fall, everything about it, the colors, the smells, the weather, Thanksgiving. Fall in Nashville is beautiful. There is this really fun little farm/pumpkin patch we go to every fall with the kids (it's free!) It's one of my favorite places to go.

5. I hated school, I only did 2 years of college. I was terrible at Math and barely passed each class.

6. I hate calling people I don't know to make appointments, like the A/C guy, the Direct TV guy, phone company, I don't even like to call and order pizza!

7. I can't carry on a conversation when the TV or radio is on in the background, or when the kids are chattering (which is all the time right now)!

8. I love the way my camera smells.

Now, tag you're it! Carrie, Cassidy, Laura, Carly, Loy, Nicole, and Kathryn.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm going to leave my 8 on your commint list.

1. I'm addicted to Sonic Dr. Pepper with extra ice.

2. I can get pregnant by blinking.

3. I think the house has to be spotless before people I don't know well walk in.

4. I love fiction books. Just like you, if I start a book NOTHING gets done until the book is finished.

5. I'm the best college roommate you could ever ask for! I flunk classes with you just to make you feel better. hehe

6. I used to be a teacher and hated every minute of it.

7. I went to the hospital with false labor with all three kids. You would think I would learn what REAL labor felt like.

8. I'm addicted to carmex.

Kathryn said...

Okay girl, I did my 8 on my blog! They are a bit lengthy. After reading them I realized something must be wrong with me...am I OCD or something? :)