Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm on a kick!

Two new blogs in two days! My friend Kathryn is a new blogger and has inspired me to be better at blogging, for these two days at least! I decided I needed to share this funny story about Gabe. They love "Chicken-fila" (as Gabe calls it), especially their Oreo milkshakes (okay, include me in on that one too). I told them today that they had to eat all their nuggets before they could have any milkshake. Sam finished his, and got his milkshake, while Gabe still had 3 nuggets left. He realized what was happening, so he shoved all three nuggets in his mouth, and tries to tell me he is done, with huge chipmunk cheeks. I told him he had to swallow all the nuggets before he got his milkshake...then I waited. About 15 minutes later, he still has chipmunk cheeks and is starting to drool, chicken nugget drool. He has too much in his mouth to even chew it! I thought about seeing how much longer he would last, but then couldn't stand the drool, so he spit it out...looks at me and asks for his milkshake...I gave it to him...and he says "thanks Mommy, your welcome". Now I'm going to go have my milkshake!

P.S. Kathryn, we need to get Sharla and Ashley to jump on the blogging bandwagon...let's work on them.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Funny! Sounds like something Braxton would do. :)

Kathryn said...

How did you get my name to go directly to my blog when you click on it? I would do that to your name if I knew how. Also, how can I get my picture to go away when I leave a comment, but keep it on my main page? I am such a newbie nerd!

AndyMac said...

Hi, Lindsay!
It has been so long since I've seen you guys. It will be great to keep up with you. My daughter,Kimberlyn, has always had issues with swallowing. Once we waited for 30 minutes!

Christy