Sunday, September 9, 2007

Did I scare you?

Was all my football crazy talk a little off putting? :) I'll try to keep it on the DL now that the excitement of the first game has come and gone. Football has literally been on at our house ALL day! Although it wasn't a perfect fall day, it turned out to be a good day to lounge around and watch football since it was rainy and overcast. I decided to bum it out all day and not do anything around the house. It was nice, but I can only take so much of doing nothing!

On a completely different note...who watched Britney Spears sing and dance (er, lipsynch and walk around the stage) on the VMA's tonight? I Tivo'd it just to see what she would do...it wasn't much...

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Aw man....I saw the previews that Britney had a big comeback performance and I wanted to watch it! Dang it! I missed it. I'm sure I can youtube it or the will probably replay the whole thing on mtv.

Lindsay said...

MTV will probably have it on a million times in the next few days. She was the opener.

LeRay said...

Hey Lindsay!! Great to hear from you and find your blog. What cute boys you have.

Unknown said...

not afraid of sports...just don't know a THING about them. i like the food associated with watching sports though. i used to go with robbie to Astros games just to eat hot dogs!
you got really cute pictures from that day!
you've got great photography skillz-

Carrie said...

I saw it on the Today show. Sad. SHe need God.