Monday, September 3, 2007

Putt Putt

...bowling, baseball, golf...call it what you want, we did all of those in the form of Putt Putt Golf last night! Neal had a great idea to go play and we all had a blast. I took the opportunity to bring my camera and be that annoying mom, which is a role I play well, since I'm always taking pictures. So, here are a ton of pics from our night. I haven't figured out how to post slide shows or more than 4 pictures at once without it taking forever. So, I had to post a few...









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love them!!!!!!!!! Look like you guys had a blast. Let me know how to do slide shows when you figure it out.
Good luck tomorrow with the first day of school. Call me after you drop off. We can be sad together.

Carly O'Quinn said...

How much fun! We played putt putt recently and Rory just wanted to drop the ball in the hole at the end. Nevermind all of that putting business. You got such cute shots of your boys and I'm glad to see that you're in there at least once! Hope you guys had a great Labor Day!