Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sam...

My little PreK-er and model! Sam was super excited for his first day of PreK and for his Spiderman backpack, lunch box, cup, pencils, fruit snacks and sandwich bags (hey-when I see a chance for a theme, I go with it!) I know I'll be saying this his whole life, with each new stage, but I can't believe he is in PreK, getting ready to start Kindergarten in one year. He looked so big in his 5T jeans and spiky hair. I can't wait to see what he will learn this year. He is going 3 days a week.

It was a glorious day for me! I've been looking forward to this day for awhile. It was just time for us to have some structure back into our lives after a flexible summer. I went to my first class at church today and really enjoyed it, then to lunch with a friend and then to Target. Now I'm hanging out in my quiet house, anxious to go pick them up and hear all about their days.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carly O'Quinn said...

He looks SO, SOOOO big! I can't believe what a little stud he is. i can't wait to hear how their first day back was.

Carrie said...

He is adorable! Love the shoes

Kathryn said...

Both of your boys are so big and so stinkin' cute!!! Sam is a little Neal for sure!