Sunday, September 9, 2007

Go Packers!

Today is a BIG day in the Watson household...the Packers first game of the season. We've been looking forward to this weekend for months! Had the Direct TV guy come out on Friday to make sure our HD was working properly and that our channels were all set. I went to the grocery store yesterday to get all the makings for Chili, I put it on the stove to simmer this morning. We woke up and all put on our green and gold. Neal and Gabe went to Starbucks and the store this morning in their matching jerseys...so CUTE! We are pretending that it's really colder outside than it really is...here are a few pics, I couldn't resist a little documentation of the day. I even had Neal take one of me sans makeup, just to prove that I am part of the family, not just some person that follows them around with a camera! I have to stop writing this post because they are about to kick off...we won't be answering the phone for the next 3 to 4 hours...Brett's on TV, so don't go disturbing us! Hopefully, at the end of the game, I'll have a happy update with the winning score...or as Carly would say, I'll let you all know how many home runs they score! :) Go Packers!
































2 comments:

Carrie said...

Football is on at our house. Not sure who's playing and don't really care!!! It just means the computer is all mine! I'm calling you and you better answer.

Carly O'Quinn said...

I love your enthusiasm! I'm sorry that I'm so clueless about all of it though.

Your family looks precious in your Packer's gear. Did they win?