Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's 12:30 and...

I've dropped the boys off at school, gotten my hair cut, cleaned my room, the bathroom, living room and kitchen, and had a Sonic Dr. Pepper! I LOVE getting my hair cut, and always enjoy it to the fullest since it doesn't happen that often. I went to a new girl today who cuts hair out of her house. She charged me $20 and did a great job. I will definitely be recommending her to all my friends. After I had my kids, my hair turned much darker and got really wavy underneath. The top layer is still pretty straight, so she layered it up really well so I can wear it wavy all around. I love it and feel 10 pounds lighter...at least my head feels that way! :) So, for those of you who knew me when I was blonde with short, straight hair...I am now light brown-ish (?) with long, wavy hair!

I'm off to finish cleaning and tackle the stack of papers that has been accumulating on my desk. Some of the guys from Neal's office are coming over tonight to watch the Colts/Saints game, which I am excited about. I know that I am really weird, but I LOVE football and love having a house full of people to watch it with.

8 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Haircuts! They are on my list of favorite things.

Kathryn said...

I love new haircuts too. You reminded me that I need to make an appointment!

Marlers said...

Okay...so we need a cute belly pic with your new haircut!!! :)) Does it make you feel like you are pregnant for a long time when your counter says ONLY 134 days left to go?!?!?! :))) What is the little mans name going to be??

Lindsay said...

Sharla,

Yes, I hate that the counter says the days! I can handle weeks...but 134 days? That's FOREVER! Especially since I had a Braxton Hicks yesterday! I was suprised to have one this early. We are still working on the name thing...Neal is difficult when it comes to that subject, so I can't really say for sure at this point, we have only have a few options...I'll let you know when I get a commitment from him!

Jaime said...

I'm so jealous that you can get that much done by noon! By that time today I had dropped 'livi off at school, fed Reece and put him down for a nap. :o)

Carrie said...

Wish I had all those things done! Oh well until the dishes call my name and the clothes demand to be cleaned .... they can wait another day.

Carly O'Quinn said...

Yea, haircut! Did she leave most of the length on? That's so cool that you found someone good who's that cheap. It can't beat our usually stylist's price but the availability, I'm sure, is more convenient.

I hope those Colts scored a lot of homeruns!!! :o)

Lindsay said...

yes, I didn't have her cut much off the length.

the Colts scored 31 homeruns and won the match.