Friday, September 7, 2007

Starbucks

I'm not a huge coffee drinker. I'll enjoy a Carmel Macchiato every once in awhile, but I'm not one to make coffee at home and drink it. I do have to say though, that my favorite, all time coffee drink is Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte...and guess what I just heard tonight from Kandice? They are BACK! Starbucks has added their fall drinks back to the menu and I couldn't be more excited! I'm going garage sale-ing in the morning and you better believe that I will be enjoying a nice, hot, pumkin-y Pumpkin Spice Latte as I peruse for a great deal on something I'm sure I really need, but don't know it yet!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh dern, wish i could go garage sale-ing tomorrow too!
its my favorite!
i always find good kids stuff.
i'll have to look and see if there are any in my area?
it would be the only way i would get up at the crack o' butt on a saturday!
mmmm...i love coffee.
have you tried the chocolate caramel creamer i blogged about once?
it makes coffee at home taste splendid!
hey, and Fido in nashville is my absolute favorite coffee house.
tell me you've been there?

Carrie said...

I love you! I know there's something I need too, but not sure what it is yet!

laura said...

Woo-hoo! My favorite as well! Wish we could grab one together. Enjoy!

Kathryn said...

Hope you found some good deals shopping today! :) I'll have to try the pumpkin latte. Julie loves it too so I'm guessing is a good thing since you both like it so much. I always get a " double, sugar-free, nonfat, cinnamon dolce latte"....add a few splenda. Lengthy name I know, but it's yum! Try it!