Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Farley's

If you haven't yet, go read about their journey. They just lost their baby girl this evening to Trisomy-18, and have written beautifully about her and their faithfulness to the Lord on their blog. They go to my church, and I've met Boothe once, a few years ago, but do not know them personally, although, after reading her blog for a few months, I feel like I do know her. This blog thing really is amazing, getting glimpses of peoples lives and investing in them. I've woken up in the middle of the night every night this week and have been prompted to pray for them , I go through my days with their family heavy on my heart and I don't even know them! Make sure you read some of the comments as well. The amount of people that are praying for them and following their story is staggering. It's amazing to see the Lord show His glory, even through the Internet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where is the link to the farley's?
did i miss it?

Lindsay said...

It's down a few post's or you can type it in...

www.conorbootheandgirls.blogspot.com